E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The ideal candidate will have:
- University degree in Law
- Strong English skills, spoken and written
- 2-5 years working experience at a commercial law firm
- Experience at normal company maintenance
- Experience in property law (some experience with lease agreements/sale agreements is a plus)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight
- Multi-tasking abilities
Tasks and activities needed include:
- The lawyer will take care on the one hand of the company\'s overall legal requirements This includes basic corporate law and real estate law.
- In particular the lawyer will take an active role in the negotiations and review the lease/sale agreements regarding real estate developed by the company.
- The lawyer will work in close relation with the development directors and will undertake some of the legal liaising when the company requires special legal services.
- The lawyer has to work effectively in a professional and international environment
- The lawyer should be available through the working week in accordance with the management, it is possible to agree on shorter working time frame (e.g. 5 hours per day).
WE OFFER a competitive salary and a responsible job in an interesting environment with a young international team, the opportunity to participate and build a career in developing and challenging field.
Our Client is the Romanian branch of an international company which is active in real estate investment and development, fund management and venture capital investment. With over 1,3 billion EUR worth of projects under development, the Company has become a dominant player in the Central European real estate market. The Romanian branch is specializing in residential development and its long term objective is to become the dominant residential developer in Central Europe.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles