GERMAN – advanced level and ENGLISH knowledge – at least medium level;
• Motivation for learning new information;
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner
• Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
• Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Help the client with all the necessary information.
WORKING HOURS: Operating 5 days a week, with flexibility to suit everyone.
You will be awarded for your success with:
• Attractive salary package;
• IT and soft skills training provided by our specialists;
• Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment - Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists;
• Expanding your IT know-how in different specialized software and applications;
• Friendly, fun and young team
Stefanini is a premier provider of IT Service Management sourcing solutions for international corporations and the preferred partner of many blue chip companies. Stefanini’s main service lines are onshore, nearshore, and offshore IT consulting, systems integration & development, and IT outsourcing. Today we employ over 2000 employees in EMEA serving a wide range of well-known regional customers. We are a fast growing company with a clear ambition to become the global leader in our selective offerings.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Stefanini has career opportunities around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, we offer the right environment for you.
Learn more about our company culture, available positions, and our emphasis on providing a career path for our employees to see if Stefanini is the right fit for you.
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/en/careers/