Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Join our new Reservations team in Bucharest for our client, HERTZ, one of the largest rent a car companies in the world!
We are now hiring for part-time, flexible positions of Reservations support Agent with German & English.
The primary mission of the Reservations Support Agent is to handle all incoming customer calls / e-mails in line with company's quality standards, procedures and guidelines, working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships, in order to sell and promote reservations and client products.
What we expect:
-fluency in German and English, with appropriate market language knowledge (minimum B2 level)
-availability for a part-time position, in flexible shifts covering 9:00 - 00:00, Monday - Sunday; the position will require full-time attendance for the first 3 weeks of employment, during the training period
-technical skills: familiar with working on Internet and excellent keyboard skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
-customer service orientation, adhering to established guidelines and procedures
-excellent communication skills in written & spoken
-excellent problem solving skills and ability to prioritise
-ability to work in a fast-paced environment
-good team player skills, with ability to build and maintain strong relationships
-sales skills or orientation
-nice to have: previous experience in customer service or sales environment
Competencies to be used in this role:
-Relationship Management & Team Working
-Business & Customer Orientation
-Analysis & Decision Making
-Organisation & Resource Management
-Drive & initiative
-Professionalism & resilience
-Adaptable and flexible
-receive incoming calls and e-mails from the market, whilst converting the maximum number of these calls and enquiries into sales
-promote products and services where appropriate to ensure that more and more customers are aware of and involved in the company' loyalty programmes
-track all reservations on-request and provide the customer with a timely and efficient response
-dealing with customer complaints in a professional manner to reinforce a positive image of the company
-achieve performance targets (sales, call-handling and quality)
-communicate all relevant customer feedback to facilitate on-going improvements in our service and prices and the continuous improvement of the Contact Centre
-work as part of a team and be able to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns
-assist other markets by handling cross-market calls, ensuring that as many calls as possible are handled and converted into sales
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above average fixed salary, performance bonuses
- Monthly meal tickets
- Relocation package for candidates relocating from outside Bucharest including:
• PLANE /TRAIN TICKET cost refundable (reimbursed at your first salary, in the amount of 150 euro net)!
• FREE ACCOMODATION for the first month, support in finding an apartment and MONTHLY accommodation allowance (120 EUR net/ month starting from the second month) for the entire contract duration
- Transportation vouchers for late shifts
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.