Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Fluent spoken and written English;
• Very good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel);
• Recent Graduate of Law, Foreign Languages or other fields with proven interest in the area of Intellectual Property;
• Administrative background;
• Responsible, Resourceful, Service oriented;
• Team Player;
• Availability for flexible working hours;
• Previous experience an asset;
We offer you the opportunity to develop a long term career in the field of Intellectual Property, intensive training abroad and a motivating remuneration package.
Please apply via e-mail at Tania@ipatent.eu stating the exact job name in the subject.
• You will be working on exciting projects related to patent filling and administration;
• You will continually acquire knowledge and expertise in Intellectual Property area;
An International leading patent attorneys firm is seeking potential candidates for paralegal positions for a branch based in Brasov, Romania. The firm offers premiere expertise in all matters concerning the protection and prosecution of intellectual property. The synergism between highly personalized service and unrivalled expertise in all technological fields has made the firm a highly reputable IP firm. The firm and its team are renowned for excellence in the international professional arena, being ranked first by Chambers & Partners, MIP, IAM and Corporate INTL Legal Awards.
The company has recently established a subsidiary in Romania aiming at providing International Paralegal Service to IP firms globally. For this office we are hiring a new colleague
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles