Paid Media Specialist
So, if you think we are made to be together, apply now!
This role is not available in a permanently remote regime, therefore the availability to partially work from the Cluj office in the foreseeable future is required in order to continue the recruitment process.
Desired skills and experience:
- A keen interest in digital marketing;
- Knowledge of the Google Ads and Facebook advertising platforms it’s a plus;
- Problem-solving mindset with high attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Good command of the English language.
- Strategize, set-up, monitor and optimize paid campaigns for real estate companies in the US on Google, Facebook (and other social advertising platforms);
- Manage multiple client accounts simultaneously;
- Research, propose, and test new marketing strategies;
- Maintain PPC knowledge and keep up-to-date on industry trends and new features;
- Create monthly performance reports;
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 20 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 45 offices and 7750+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.