Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* BA/BS in Business Administration, Information Technology or related area
* Fluent in English
* Storage and Backup or Virtualization related certifications are a plus but not required
* Technical Skills needed:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
* Relevant experience in Storage, Data Protection or VMware environments would be a plus.
* Experience with work in an operational IT environment using ticketing and problem management systems.
* Experience with Infrastructure monitoring and data collecting tools
* Proven analytical, troubleshooting and documentation skills.
* Basic understanding of programming logic.
The Converged Administrator provides hands-on day-to-day technical support for the following technologies and systems located in Emerson’s global datacenters, regional datacenters and local sites:
* VMware vSphere & Nutanix
* Dell Hardware: Rack, Blade servers and chassis.
* Storage: Storage Frames and Fiber switches for SAN connectivity.
* Data Protection: Enterprise backup solutions.
* Support VMware environment including all aspects of server administration.
* Utilize ticketing system to address and resolve customer work requests.
* Ensure all Storage, Vmware and Data Protection configurations, installs, and upgrades are executed and completed on time and without incidents.
* Support x86 Blade and Rack-mount servers. Install, troubleshoot and replace hardware and firmware as necessary.
* Provide technical support of the Storage and Data Protection environment at an enterprise level.
* Participate in the activities related to the planned and unplanned outages and potential recovery efforts in the event of a system failure.
* Monitor storage and Vmware and Data Protection systems to ensure adequate capacity, performance and availability.
* Participates in various Storage, Vmware and Data Protection environments project related activities.
* Utilize change and incident management systems to achieve highly available enterprise systems
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.