Are you an experienced PPC Specialist who knows the ins and outs of Adwords, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager? If you’re very passionate about these platforms and constantly keep up with the fast-changing online marketing landscape, then read on.
We’re looking for an experienced PPC Specialist to join a new and exciting advertising services division. You will be managing multiple Adwords accounts for real estate companies in the US and Canada and will be responsible for driving highly targeted visitors to their websites. We’re looking for someone who’s great at time management, has managed multiple accounts, preferably in an agency environment, and is fluent in English.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 2 years proven experience in Google AdWords;
• Experience in managing multiple AdWords accounts;
• Excellent time management skills;
• Very good command of the English language;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Conducting advertising campaigns through platforms like Google AdWords (search, display, remarketing);
• Executing daily campaign optimization and following results according to company’s goals;
• Conducting keyword research and proposing implementations accordingly;
• Creating adequate ads and running A/B tests;
• Translating data from web analytics into actionable plans and advertising campaigns;
• Developing on-site audits and suggesting changes according to PPC best practices;
• Keeping pace with the latest changes in the paid advertising industry while continually leveraging new tools and best practices to boost the efficiency of campaigns;
• Reporting on key metrics and account activity;
This is the perfect position for a person who is passionate about paid advertising to work in the highly competitive American online marketing field. You will be part of the largest, and we think best trained, Marketing Department in Cluj, counting 25 professionals.
The new team will be offered constant guidance from the rest of us, who already have several years of experience working on all marketing projects of a real estate software company. Next to the excellent salaries, the successful candidates will benefit from private health insurance, a flexible working schedule which is built around the Romanian timetable (9AM-5:30PM), and first-class working conditions in one of the newest business centers in Cluj Napoca, The Office.
For 30 years, Yardi has been innovating and growing while remaining the leader in software development for the real estate sector. We employ over 5,000 people working in 35 offices throughout the world. Our office in Cluj is home to over 800 dedicated professionals working in diverse areas, from software development to data research and analysis, marketing and consulting.
Grow with us!