Packaging Design Engineer, CljP
- You are part of the Physical Logistics Department – Packaging design team, which is responsible for all developed packaging materials and packaging concepts used for raw materials and finished goods used in the logistic flow of our products.
- You design returnable and one-way packaging for the transport and handling of our products, raw material components or support with packaging design for our internal processes.
- You coordinate and implement design optimization projects to achieve ratio potential projects, improve ergonomics and product density for the existing packaging concepts.
- You coordinate with internal and external suppliers (automotive suppliers and supplying Bosch plants) packaging concepts implementation to assure a smooth ramp-up of new projects. You align the all new packaging development with the internal departments of all related EMEA-plants as regards to the usage, ergonomics, logistics and technical characteristics of the designed packaging.
- You will have the governance for dedicated products in terms of packaging
- You are responsible for defining an IPN packaging solution which is fitting to the value stream
- You are the interface between technical contact persons in the CC plants and other departments
- You are driving measures, processes, improvement projects for cost savings within packaging area
· With prepared packaging concepts, you support competitive source of packaging suppliers.
- You release the purchase of all required tools for packaging production (injection and thermometer plastic mould, cutting and printing tools)
- You optimize internal processes to achieve reduction of packaging types to achieve standardization.
- You support and coordinate activities at the external logistics service provider for all dispatch processes involving packaging.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Automotive Engineering, Design, Industrial Design, or other related degrees
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You are proactive to learn new topics and search and find solutions
- Strong problem solving skills to quickly identify packaging design improvements
- Strong interpersonal abilities and project management skills are helpful
- You are a team player and bring positive attitude·
- Standardized working with mindset of logistics service and international collaboration meet your interests and you are familiar with
- Familiarity with different types of packaging materials
- Communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Reliable and structured person
- Experience working with MS-Office tools, IT tools, web-based portals
- SAP knowledge can be helpful
- An understanding of the rules in the automotive electronics industry that govern the products is helpful
- Creative person with attention to small details
- Design software knowledge and skills (Solid Works, AutoCAD or similar) is an advantage
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.