Is responsible for leading and driving the process and ensure compliance to all defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics. Provides detailed insights to the business and manages customer expectations. Facilitate and coordinate all team requirements. Motivates and persuades others to common goals. Has the ability to deliver through people.
1. Driving Operational Excellence
- Responsible for achieving team SLA’s (Service Level Agreement);
- Understands and captures customer baseline data around SLAs and operational metrics transition;
- Manages daily work allocation;
- Ensures that country specific variances are handled according to variances, country specific documentation is kept up to date;
- Daily processing of transactions ensuring no back logs;
- Ensures daily reporting for productivity;
- Coordinates team schedule and leave planning;
- Ensures adherence to break timings by their teams;
- Sets up Team member appraisal system and conduct them quarterly/yearly;
- Conducts one on ones on monthly basis, quarterly, midyear and yearly appraisals;
- Develops and maintains Incentive program for Team members;
- Moves between leadership role and team member role on various projects as required.
2. Quality Assurance (QA) and Customer Satisfact
3. HR Collaboration
- Functions as per QMS procedures;
- Performs Quality Control processes in accordance with set guidelines;
- Ensures quality targets laid out are met for the processes owned;
- Provides feedback to each team member to ensure adherence to quality requirements;
- Identifies areas for improvement in processes & informs the management to obtain approval to implement change;
- Ensures regular capture/update of complaints/ Escalated Calls in Log;
- Ensures VOC (Voice of Customer) scores are met or exceeded in their area of competency.
- Will work with the Human Resources Department and the Service Delivery Leader on getting the right people with the right skill sets for the job;
- Will involve the Human Resources department on attrition related issues and keep attrition levels.
5. People Management
- Ensures Training Needs Identification (TNI) is done regularly for all team members;
- Timely Training schedules are followed and delivered.
You will enjoy:
- Planes and executes daily debriefing sessions for all agents;
- Follows communication Calendar – arrange skip level meetings SOM/SDL for team every quarter;
- Improves/Maintains Employee satisfaction and VOE success;
- Ensures Reward /Recognition for Top Performers, Significant Contribution;
- Motivates and build the skills of the team;
- Encourages and drives team activities ;
- Builds relationship within his team;
- Expands team members capability on KPI (Key Performance Indicators), metrics tracked for performance management
- Bonuses for your results;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Medical coverage for you and a dear one ;
- Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized;
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies;
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment.
- Teambuilding and Christmas party;
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses).
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!