Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Knowledge about OSS licensing models and impacts to software development by using OSS
• Education: Computer engineer (Informatiker), SW-Developer
• 3+ years of experience in software development (C, C++)
• with build processes in Automotive
• of Automotive industry or other compliant work desired
• of server and workstation operating systems - Windows and Linux
• with OSS usage in development process
• with OSS analysis and management tools (Blackduck)
• Ability to resolve conflicts in international team setup
• Knowledge of remote operations with RDP, SSH etc.
• Fluent technical and commercial German and English skills
Automotive Development Project
• Professional Expert for OSS license tool and process management
• OSS identification and OSS management toolchain setup and maintenance
• Implementation of tool chain for standardized source code scanning
• Continuous improvement of established tools and processes
• Configuration and implementation of new tools, extension, updates, upgrades
• Development of tools and scripts (partly/on demand in collaboration with partners). Responsibility for results, quality and rollout
• Take care for common usability of tools and processes for all customer projects
• Responsible for tool documentation structure, verification and validation of tool documentation content
• Collecting and analyzing user requests for tools extensions
• Analysis of tool usage and workflows to identify gaps and mistakes in tool usage.
• Enable project teams to do OSS analysis and reporting autonomously
• Support for project teams for OSS topics
• Preparing training concepts and training material, train people
• Execution and coordination of administrative tasks
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Attractive relocation package
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles