With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Deep knowledge of most common IT architecture frameworks and domains’ specific software tools
- Business analysis skill
- TOGAF certification
- Knowledge of Telecommunication Network Architecture
- Knowledge of the OSS Solution Portfolio
- Influencing skills, open minded, multicultural exposure
- Excellent English skills (core language of the role)
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Communicate with OSS stakeholders in early stages of a request, to drive the alignment between user requirements and OSS functional & non-functional requirements.
- Ensure true business needs are clearly identified and clearly understood at the root so that the most effective and efficient solutions can be derived
- Assessment of OSS landscape & process impacts of requirements
- Ensure the full alignment and engagement of all OSS Domains in the analysis / validation of the proposed solution.
- Delivery of Comprehensive E2E OSS High level design documentations to support Gate approval process and further project delivery/ development phases.
- Review design and testing documents and work with technology and testing teams to ensure business requirements are satisfied
- Define test lists, plan and execute validation activities together with the external clients (local Vodafone OpCos) to validate 3rd parties deliverables
- Collect the benefit case after a delivery
- Support the demand manager, when needed
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
We’re at our best when you’re at yours.
Power to you