Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* University degree;
* Languages: English–advanced level;
* PC skills: Ms Office, Internet;
* 1+ year relevant experience.
The Order Administrator’s role is to ensure the On Time Delivery of MRO customer orders, and provide commercial support to customers (both pro-active and reactive), always striving to provide the highest standards of customer service in accordance with the Problem Solver principles. Works with a wide range of colleagues in order to provide comprehensive commercial support to customers and the business.
* Understand how the common mailbox works and work the incoming emails;
* Correctly communicate with all teams and departments involved, local and remote;
* Log the incoming orders into CRM making sure all customer and order details are accurately input into all required systems;
* Actively offer support to the whole order team by performing certain steps of the process regarding any order managed by the order team ( like order logging, order entry in all systems etc.);
* Receive, review and enter clean orders in the Emerson business systems (JDE, Oracle, CRM, OCM) by ensuring the quality of customer information entered;
* Ensure all order related activities, i.e. commercial check, initial technical check, order entry, expediting to ensure OTD, customer queries, pro-active customer information, order data updates etc.;
* Help the team to drive 1-1-X (One day to quote, one day to load and deliver as per customer request date) to exceed customers’ expectations;
* Communicate with manufacturing for queries regarding lead-times, order status, escalations, etc.;
* Request and modify customers addresses in CVDH system;
* Keep all business systems up to date with relevant and required information, e.g. CRM, OCM;
* Conduct Due Diligence, Legal and Commercial compliance approval process in collaboration with the Checkpoint Champion;
* Maintain proper understanding of payment milestones, delivery terms & order deliverables;
* Coordinate with Flow Customer Care Team in Dubai on Commercial aspects i.e. Letter of Credits, Bank Guarantees and Performance Bonds;
* Facilitate logistics requirements to support order fulfillment depending on the workload or particular context other similar tasks which can be performed with a minimal supervision.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles