You’re a great fit if you have:
· Strong knowledge and experience in PL/SQL and Oracle Forms development
· Knowledge of XML would be a plus
· Knowledge of shell scripting on a Linux/Unix operating system would be a plus
· Knowledge of Java and Java integration with Oracle Forms would be a plus
· University degree in information technology or comparable education
· Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently
· High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies)
· Willingness to learn and work using Agile / Dev Ops methodologies, practices and tools
· Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results
· Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
· Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team
· Ability to use simplicity in complex projects
· Good command of English, both spoken and written.
· Openness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams
What we offer?
Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
Flexible working hours
Medical subscription and life insurance
Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
Good transport connections and free parking
Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
Free Bookster.ro account
And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.
Why should you join us?
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic new colleague to work as Oracle Developer in one of our Oracle Development teams.
See job description.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles