Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Our client is one of the largest independent global direct market access brokerages in the world.
To support their growth, our client is currently looking to recruit one more candidate to its Operations Team based in Bucharest.
• Self-driven and learning-oriented
• Web development experience, using Php
• Basic Oracle/ Database knowledge
• Minimum 2 years work experience
• Very fluent in English
• Experience from documentation of processes and software is a merit
• The candidate will be trained in BackOffice (50%) during the next 6 months and at the same time will work with documentation of Clickbase (internal reconciliation system) and the clean up of the existing web infrastructure.
Fluent English (both spoken and written)
Apple has been recruiting internationally minded professionals for the Romanian market since 2000. The Managing Director, Paul Wood, has been working in recruitment in Romania since 1998. He read History and Law at Queens’ College, Cambridge and holds Diplomas in Law and Legal Practice from the College of Law, London. He worked as a civil servant in the House of Lords and as a political risks insurance broker in Lloyds’ of London before becoming a headhunter. In Bucharest he has been Senior Consultant for Antal International and headed KPMG’s Search and Selection Department.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles