Fluency in spoken and written English or/and French, Italian or Finnish, Spanish, Norwegian, Russian;
Strong communication, interpersonal and client relationship management skills;
Good negotiating and influencing skills;
Accuracy, research skills and attention to detail;
Ability to anticipate and solve problems;
Team working skills.
Then come and see what WebBeds has to offer you!
This position requires working in shifts after initial training is complete.
We will only consider applications from candidates based in Tg Mures or Cluj Napoca.
We are looking for new members to join our Company on a full time in Targu Mures or Cluj Napoca, on a permanent contract where full training will be given to the right individual. The key focus of this role involves:
- To effectively manage clients and partners (internal and external) enquiries, complaints and issues, ensure to keep all the time customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Interact with customers by phone and email to provide and process information in response to their requests and concerns about our products and services.
- Control a call through effective communication technique – call management.
- Build customer relationship by listen actively, question appropriately and by providing update and feedback.
- Multitasking- Manage multiple priorities and assignments (tasks) simultaneously (eg. Receiving client information over the phone while inputting or searching data on the system).
- Negotiate effectively.
- Organize information and data. Ability to assemble and maintain data in a logical file system that can be accessed by you or others at any given time.
- Be able to work effectively with others and contribute to team task accomplishments.
- Ability to solve problems.
What's in it for you?
- An amazing training experience from day one, where you will be trained and supported extensively to ensure your success;
- Discounts on hotel accommodation around world for friends and family;
- Professional Development and advancement opportunities;
- Private medical health care;
- Language Bonus;
- 7Card Gym membership |(discounted);
- Meal tickets;
- Referral bonus;
- Extra holiday days;
- Temporary hybrid work (remote & office work). Working from the office will be required in different situations, for example, (but not only) during the training period. More details about our current hybrid work system will be provided upon application.
Apply today to find out more!
For further information please check our company WebBeds website. Also you can find us in LinkedIn and Facebook.
WebBeds is the world’s second largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry operating its B2B travel business through; Sunhotels, JacTravel, FIT Ruums, Lots of Hotels and Destinations of the World. WebBeds provides our global network of travel trade partners with the choice of 200,000 hotels in nearly 10,000 destinations. Customers can access this huge choice of inventory, ranging from city-centre international chain hotels to independent beach properties, via market-leading booking websites or an API deployed in hybrid Azure cloud environment and are currently engaged in a series of substantial ongoing development projects. Clients can also access transfer services in 950 destinations, and thousands of tour guide excursions and attraction tickets.
WebBeds also provides tailor-made travel arrangements for groups of all sizes covering leisure, special interest, education and MICE.
WebBeds is a subsidiary of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) - an ASX 200 listed company operating a leading digital travel business with over AUD$1.9 billion in total turnover enabling customers to compare, combine and book the best domestic and international travel flight deals, travel insurance and car hire worldwide, alongside the above.