Operations Associate with French/Italian/Spanish in RP team
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred;
· From 1 to 2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes;
· BPOs, Operations processes; Database management is considered advantage;
· Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
· Strong attention to details and ability to analyse and identify patterns in large data sets;
· Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts;
· Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research.
· Ability to find specific information about products in a timely manner.
· Medium written and oral communication skills in French, Spanish or Italian (B2 level);
· Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Outlook, and MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
· Knowledge and experience in consumer product safety regulations and/or regulatory compliance management with government agencies
· Knowledge of basic SQL.
The Restricted Products (RP) team is an integral part of the Amazon online product lifecycle. Our primary role is to ensure that Amazon transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements. Our ultimate goal is to ensure the safety of our customers and mitigate risks with the products sold. Creating high standards of compliance will provide our customers the certainty to buy the products they want online.
You will have an important part in ensuring Amazon customers safety by coordinating and taking ownership of product safety recalls, which are fundamental to ensure compliance in all products from the website and our fulfilment centres.
A day in the life:
You will be interacting with vendors whilst coordinating aspects of product transactions that are impacted by regulations such as distribution, shipping, sale, and import/export. This involves, among others, analysing product documentation and flagging compliance risks. At the end of the day, you will be responsible for coordinating vendor relationships and engaging in regular discussions.
Your job responsibilities will be:
Classify products based on their potential hazardous risk, for regulatory storage and transportation purposes.
Identify and remove any products from our website that violate policies.
Working with the legal and quality team to ensure the high standard of safety and compliance.
Follow standard operating procedures to ensure an exceptional customer experience.Moreover, as a Senior Operations Associate, you will work closely with mentors and managers to develop your skills and unravel your potential. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to:
· Learn a another language (French, Spanish or Italian).
· Make your voice heard and propose improvement opportunities for the processes you work on.
· Train and mentor other associates.
· Be in contact with stakeholders from different countries and cultures.
· Get involved in analysing metrics, interpreting trends and proposing corrective actions.
What do we offer?
Language training (FR,ES,IT) that will take you to a B2 level, as a foreign language is required in your day-to-day work at Amazon.
An engaged team, eager to share their expertise and best practices with you.
A wide range of benefits.
Opportunity to grow and learn.
If you are interested Apply here!
For French apply here: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1761540/senior-operations-associate-with-french-restricted-products
For Spanish apply here: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1761507/senior-operations-associate-with-spanish-restricted-products
For Italian apply here: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1761539/senior-operations-associate-with-italian-restricted-products
Working at Amazon
What unites Amazon employees across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier.
The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn't easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.