Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
· Critical thinking skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to prepare written reports of findings and status
· Ability to work within an established framework and improvise as necessary to meet objectives
· High standards of honesty, ethics and integrity
· Experience properly safeguarding confidential material
· Ability to facilitate working sessions with subject matter specialists and summarize feedback
· Ability to articulate risk scenarios and contributing factors
· A history of being well organized and detail oriented
· Ability to work accurately and independently, while seeking advice as appropriate
· Collaborate effectively with cross-functional entities across the enterprise
· Basic negotiation skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Technical skills in Word and Excel
BASIC REQUIREMENTS/TECHNICAL SKILLS
Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
1-3 years’ work experience in a professional environment
Basic understanding of probability and statistics
Ability to execute
Critical thinking skills
Goal oriented (can independently develop tasks required to meet stated objectives)
Ability to work independently
The Operational Risk Management Team (OpRisk) is part of ADP's Global Security Organization (GSO) and is responsible for maintaining the operational risk framework and procedures while escalating out of tolerance situations to decision makers and advising them on risk response. OpRisk utilizes risk assessments, risk issue analysis, automated process workflows, consultations and training to ensure a consistent and standardized operational risk process is utilized globally throughout ADP. In an increasingly demanding and evolving client and regulatory atmosphere we aim to embed operational risk management as part of the normal business process. By driving risk visibility and accountability, our objective is to ensure quality risk aware business decisions are made and risk responses implemented as planned to make the lives of our clients and colleagues much easier.
The Operational Risk Analyst is responsible for supporting the established corporate wide risk identification, analysis, response and monitoring program while driving the adoption of our chosen industry benchmarks. Over time the Operational Risk Analyst will become a subject matter specialist on our automated workflows and our industry leading approaches for risk identification, analysis, response and monitoring.
· Formally document known control gaps identified from ongoing assessments against the industry benchmarks and identify appropriate owners
· Work with control gap owners to establish remediation targets and plans
· Perform quality reviews of remediation plans against established criteria and communicate improvement points to plan owners
· Track remediation plan performance against milestones while escalating as needed
· Facilitate timely risk issue analysis efforts by building relationships with business partners and engaging technical subject matter specialists as needed to gather data, develop risk scenarios and document defensible rationale for risk factor ratings
· Ensure risk issue analysis quality by communicating quality expectations to business partners and guiding them on established criteria while involving Risk Assurance Managers and OpRisk Program Managers as needed for review, feedback and escalation
· Prepare monthly reports for the Director, Operational Risk Management and support reporting to more senior staff via follow ups with assessors, owners, and risk assurance managers
· Improve process workflow job aids and notifications, help texts, and other documentation
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Number of findings formally submitted to appropriate finding owners
Turnaround time for quality reviews of remediation plans
Number of risk issue analysis facilitated through approval
Percentage of risk issue analysis meeting quality criteria
Turnaround time for risk issue analysis
Count of improvements to existing process documentation
Percentage of monthly reports delivered on time and meeting expectations
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise.
Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential.
For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.