OPERATIONAL BUYER - Manufacturing, Ploiesti based
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- He/she Is responsible for all operational purchasing activities for BOM (Bill of material) parts.
- Maintain ERP MRP purchasing flow
- Represent Bekaert plant towards suppliers.
- Works closely together with Production Planning/ Logistics to plan material demand.
- Supports the Global Procurement team in all kind of activities for all BOM parts and related products for production location Romania.
- Checks and transfers the MRP purchase requisitions into purchase orders and inquires.
- Keeps the ERP system updated with purchase related data (e.g. vendor data, safety stocks, etc.).
- Coordinate the purchasing activity through SAP and guarantee the consistency of procedures and information flow.
- Informs suppliers of future requirements, evaluate suppliers.
- Responsible for maintaining contract management for local suppliers in Romania.
- Responsible for following up all required procedures according to Bekaert Global Purchasing standards.
- Takes a proactive role in the process of contracting.
- For purchases with limited risk and spend (up to 2000€), negotiate with suppliers, and present the analysis of the offers of the local management team.
- Performs a half-yearly calibration of current commitments, and ensures that the factory benefits from the best contractual conditions. In this position, the purchaser has not all the knowledge to make a judgement.
- Requests and benefits from the support of the Global Procurement Team, in all these processes, identification of external suppliers, analysis of offers, calibration of suppliers.
- Identify local suppliers for all current factory procurement needs. covered by:” Identifies opportunities to reduce cost for both direct, indirect materials and services”
- Initiated the execution of audits, through which the validation of the new supplier or the maintenance of the existing ones. covered by: all required procedures according to Bekaert Global Purchasing standards. as above.
- Responsible for executing all purchasing activities at existing NPR Vendors for the plant, such as office supplies, furniture and several services.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with a local network of sub-contractors and vendors in Romania.
- Ensures all required administration relating to purchases.
- Identifies opportunities to reduce cost, or improve TCO, for both direct, indirect materials and services
- Technical Bachelor degree
- Speaks fluently English
- Willingness to travel (10%)
- Has a strong technical interest.
- Analyzes issues from different angles
- Is a team player
- Has strong time-management skills and is able to work under challenging deadlines
- Makes proposals for and implements improvements
- Knowledge and experience of lean manufacturing and 5S
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office Tools and SAP BW reporting tools.
All the details will be discussed following your applications.We'll contact selected candidates also according to GDPR policy.
Bekaert Heating (Bekaert Combustion Technology (https://heating.bekaert.com) is part of Bekaert and is market leader in the development and production of environmentally friendly and durable gas burners and heat exchangers for residential, commercial and industrial heating applications. With its wide range of high quality technical products and services, Bekaert Heating offers a great value added to its customers. Innovation, technological leadership, high quality products and entrepreneurship are characteristic of the organisation. Bekaert Heating has plants in The Netherlands, China, Romania and the USA and worldwide there are working around 400 employees. Bekaert Combustion Technology B.V. is part of the global Bekaert Group. Bekaert (www.bekaert.com) is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. We pursue to be the preferred supplier for our steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with almost 30 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium and € 4.8 billion in combined revenue.