KeepCalling has an excellent career opportunity for an Online Marketing Specialist that will be part of our Marketing team. You will be responsible for increasing brand awareness and driving prospects to conversions through product promotions, website conversion optimization, forum marketing, influencer marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO).
Wonder what working for KC is like? Take a peek inside our office life: https://www.facebook.com/KeepCallingTeam
This position is ONLY available at our Sibiu location. Please apply only if you are willing to relocate to Sibiu.
- You have 2 - 3 years of experience in any of these areas: Content Marketing; Email Marketing; Influencer Marketing, SEO; PPC or Social Advertising, User Experience; Affiliate Marketing;
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- You are a persuasive person and a great team player;
- You are self-driven and highly organized;
- You know how to make a relevant connection with the client in less than 20 words;
- You are detail-oriented, goal-orientated and an independent learner;
- You like staying up-to-date with Digital Marketing trends and innovations;
- You are enthusiastic about technology and follow the latest news and releases.
Your role will have a huge impact on the success story of our company.
Things you will do:
Why join us?
- Coordinate with the team new product promotions to create all creatives & follow results;
- Plan and execute new landing pages for promotions and advertising;
- Collaborate with the Web Content team to come with suggestions and work on tasks to improve website conversion rates;
- Work with the inbound/content specialist to enroll social media and YouTube influencers, maintain a good relationship with them and prepare materials and concept briefs;
- Foster user-generated content on existing and new forums and blogs through posts and comments;
- Support the SEO strategy plan implementation and come with suggestions
- Manage PPC or social advertising campaigns;
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Our offer: Attractive compensation package:
Health and Wellbeing:
- Fixed salary compensation;
- Meal Tickets;
Personal and professional development:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse/life partner);
- Wellness Program;
- KeepCalling Library;
- KC Academy - internal training program;
- National and International Conferences;
Who is Tello?
- Flexible schedule
- Between 21-27 Vacation Day
Tello is a telecom provider operating on the US market on the Sprint network. It is launched in 2016 with a strategy focused on low rates, no hidden fees, customizable plans with no contract commitments and great customer support. Tello Mobile is a brand owned by KeepCalling.
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now...
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest growing businesses in the USA, as it has ranked in the Inc. 5000 list every year since 2011.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted at ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.