One to One Teaching Assistants
· Be able to provide evidence that there are no obstacles to working with children (ie. Criminal History Report).
· Demonstrate an interest in working with children, including those with additional educational needs.
· Have a high level of English language proficiency.
· Be willing and able to work collaboratively with colleagues to support the needs of students.
· Be sympathetic to working in a multi-cultural and international educational community.
· Have had some previous experience working in an educational setting.
· Have an outstanding record of attendance, punctuality, and professionalism.
· Have excellent skills in behavior management.
· Be able to commit to the post for the full academic year and potentially, beyond.
Benefits will include:
· Receiving guidance and support from our qualified and experienced staff.
· Receiving training, opportunities for professional development, and performance management.
· The exciting opportunity to be part of a vibrant, diverse, and friendly British international school.
All applications for open positions at BSB must be completed with the online application form, which can be found here.
For further details regarding our school please visit our our website: www.britishschool.ro or access the following link: https://youtu.be/kxeGD3tzrcM
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to references and satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), ICPC, or similar checks from both the country of origin and the previous country of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The closing date for applications is Monday, the 6th of June, 2022.
BSB reserves the right to appoint before this deadline, so we strongly encourage early applications.
The British School of Bucharest (BSB) is a leading international School, providing a comprehensive international education based on the National Curriculum for England and offers EYFS, Primary and Secondary schooling, with IGCSEs to A Levels.
BSB has offered, since the year 2000, a British education in Bucharest for children aged 2-18. It is a richly diverse learning community, with more than 650 students represented by over 50 nationalities. They benefit from an impressive pupil to teacher ratio and small class sizes, ensuring a personalised and highly supportive learning environment, offered by 100% English-speaking teachers.
BSB is the only British school in Romania rated as ‘excellent’ for both ‘the quality of pupils’ learning and achievements’ and the ‘quality of pupils’ personal development’, according to 2022 UK Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report.
- 4 iul. 20223000 - 4500 RON / lunăBucurești, Ilfov, Otopeni și alte 2 orașe