Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter, passionate and detail-oriented On-line Community Specialist, excited to join an effervescent and rewarding work environment in Ipsos, the third leading company in Market Research.
Ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (must be proficient in English – verbal and written, day-to-day tasks will be managed completely in English);
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS, etc.) required (Marketing, Sociology, Communication would be a plus)
• Proficient using Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Basic HTML skills;
• Well versed in online & interactive environments. Very familiar and comfortable working with and in technology on a daily basis;
• Able to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
• Experience in online Market Research, Marketing or Project Direction is a plus.
Working hours - from 4:00 pm to 01:00 am.
• Work and coordinate with account teams for managing and executing the flow of tasks and events of Ipsos online communities;
• Based on the account’s strategy and directions, responsible for activities such as: members’ recruitment execution and management, ongoing member database management, scripting quantitative surveys or managing invitation communication, using several software platforms;
• Master interface for the on-line community platform, including full understanding of configuration functionality, member management, data integration, and reporting capability;
• Manage and report on key metrics and costs to ensure project objectives and budget are maintained and tracked;
• Management of community structure with content updates.
Ipsos is the 3rd largest company in market and public opinion research which delivers information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions.
The company has a strong presence in 89 countries, 16,600 employees and more than 5000 clients worldwide. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do. By nurturing a culture of collaboration and curiosity, we attract the highest calibre of people who have the ability and desire to influence and shape the future.
As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment.
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a global network with local offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals (from whom 1000+ only in Romania). The company has expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products and is committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
With respondents in 100 countries (approximately 5.000.000 respondents (“panellists”) located in Europe, the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region and over 40.000 panellists in Romania), Ipsos network spans online panels, real time sampling and mobile respondents.
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is constantly preoccupied with improving its quality and security system management standards, is certified for the ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 20252 standards and is member of ESOMAR, AIMRI, CASRO, ARF and EFAMRO.
Find out more info about Ipsos via www.ipsos.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles