We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter, passionate and detail-oriented On-line Community Platform Administrator, excited to join an effervescent and rewarding work environment in Ipsos, the third leading company in Market Research. This role works daily with the client service team based in the United States and requires strong project management skills and the ability to learn and execute on a proprietary technical community platform.
Ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (must be proficient in English – verbal and written, day-to-day tasks will be managed completely in English);
• Tech oriented, well versed in online & interactive environments. Very familiar and comfortable working with and in technology on a daily basis;
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS, etc.) required (Marketing, Sociology, would be a plus)
• Proficient using Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Basic HTML skills, Database management experience a plus;
• Able to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
• Experience in online Market Research, Marketing or Project Direction is a plus.
Working hours - from 4:00 pm to 01:00 am.
• Work and coordinate with account teams for managing and executing the flow of tasks and events of Ipsos online communities;
• Based on the account’s strategy and directions, responsible for activities such as: members’ recruitment execution and management, ongoing member database management, scripting quantitative surveys or managing invitation communication, using several software platforms;
• Execute ongoing member database management (includes members’ recruitment, assigning roles, ranks, category algorithms, coordinating unsubscribes and inactive members, completing profile changes, scripting quantitative surveys or managing invitation communication, etc.). Everything is done using several advanced software platforms;
• Manage and report on key metrics and costs to ensure project objectives and budget are maintained and tracked;
• Management of community structure
Ipsos is the 3rd largest company in market and public opinion research which delivers information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate, and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions.
As a part of a multinational organization, Ipsos Interactive Services is a fully global HUB with regional centers, satellites and local footprint all over in Ipsos group. Recently, the company has over 1,700 passionate online and mobile experts worldwide, from whom 1000+ only in Romania (Bucharest, Brasov & Iasi). The company's mission is to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects for the Ipsos researchers and Ipsos end clients, everywhere, using the most complete range of techniques possible Online-Mobile and Offline at the highest levels of quality, security, speed and cost efficiency.
Joining Ipsos offers you the opportunity to become part of an innovative, international Group that leads its markets. Ipsos has a strong presence in 90 countries, 18.000 employees and more than 5000 clients worldwide. A passionately company with curious experts that not only provide the most precise measurement, but shape it to provide True Understanding of Society, Markets and People. To do this, we use the best of science, technology and know-how and apply the principles of security, simplicity, speed and substance to everything we do. So that our clients can act faster, smarter and bolder. Ultimately, success comes down to a simple truth: YOU ACT BETTER WHEN YOU ARE SURE.
Find more info about Ipsos by visiting http://www.ipsos.com.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles