Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter, passionate and detail-oriented On-line Community Platform Administrator, excited to join an effervescent and rewarding work environment in Ipsos, the third leading company in Market Research. This role works daily with the client service team based in the United States and requires strong project management skills and the ability to learn and execute on a proprietary technical community platform.
Ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (must be proficient in English – verbal and written, day-to-day tasks will be managed completely in English);
• Tech oriented, well versed in online & interactive environments. Very familiar and comfortable working with and in technology on a daily basis;
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS, etc.) required (Marketing, Sociology, would be a plus);
• Proficient using Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Basic HTML skills, Database management experience a plus;
• Able to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
• Experience in online Market Research, Marketing or Project Direction is a plus.
• Work and coordinate with account teams for managing and executing the flow of tasks and events of Ipsos online communities;
• Based on the account’s strategy and directions, responsible for activities such as: members’ recruitment execution and management, ongoing member database management, scripting quantitative surveys or managing invitation communication, using several software platforms;
• Execute ongoing member database management (includes members’ recruitment, assigning roles, ranks, category algorithms, coordinating unsubscribes and inactive members, completing profile changes, scripting quantitative surveys or managing invitation communication, etc.). Everything is done using several advanced software platforms;
• Manage and report on key metrics and costs to ensure project objectives and budget are maintained and tracked;
• Management of community structure.
Working hours - from 4:00 pm to 01:00 am.
Ipsos is the 3rd largest company in market and public opinion research. At Ipsos, we are delivering information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. Ipsos has a strong presence in 89 countries, 16.600 employees and more than 5000 clients worldwide. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do. By nurturing a culture of collaboration and curiosity, we attract the highest calibre of people who have the ability and desire to influence and shape the future.
As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment. Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a global network with local offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals (from whom 1000+ only in Romania). The company has expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products and is committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
Find out more info about Ipsos via www.ipsos.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles