- university graduate
- Minimum 3 years experience in this domain
- Advanced English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Very good knowledge of PC - MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
- excellent organizational and time management skills;
- good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- the capacity to prioritize tasks and work under pressure;
- ability to liaise well with others and delegate tasks;
- strong oral and written communication skills in English ;
- attention to detail;
- flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads;
- problem-solving skills and project management ability.
- writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations;
- responding to customer enquiries and complaints;
- attending conferences and training;
- managing filing systems
- organizing meetings with staff
- typing the agenda and taking minutes
- provide support in the activities of the General Director
- responsible for the smooth functioning of the procurement and acquisition department
- responsible for the relationship with external suppliers
- responsible for the quality of the documents issued and / or forward
- responsible for the quality of translations / correspondence which he performs for company management
- responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information and documents related to the company
- respect the provisions of the internal regulations and working procedures related to his post
- adopt permanent behavior able to promote the image and interests of the company
The most important distributor of exclusive perfumes and cosmetics for Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary
An exclusive and trustworthy partner for more than 40 prestigious brands.
A team ready to offer complete in house services: Sales, PR & Marketing, Logistic, Design, POSM production.
A long term investment and a customer oriented company.
For more information about our company please check the links below: