Bring along your knowledge, your enthusiasm, and your dedication and take charge as an Office Manager at Axpo Romania. In this role, we are looking for a committed individual who will relieve us in the administrative and organizational areas. We offer you a dynamic, international, and team-oriented environment in which you can actively contribute your strengths and thus contribute to Axpo's success. If you are a reliable and open personality with a solution- and result-oriented way of working, who likes to take on responsibility, then we look forward to receiving your application.
What you will do:
- Coordination of appointments and management of the team schedule and organization of meetings, business trips, or events for the team.
- Preparation of documents for courier and presentations (slides, graphs, tables, etc.)
- Accounting support to the finance department (Account Payables / Account receivables) and receivable management (unpaid invoices tracking & recovering)
- First point of contact with the relevant customer accounting departments
- Administration Expenses Employees and administrative support to the Origination business
- Payroll and administrative support to the HR department
- Coordination of the office's management (Office insurances, contact landlord and building concierge, safety requirements, cleaning staff and spatial organization, purchase of office material)
- Coordination with AXPO IT department and single point of contact for Internet and Telephone, including problem-solving for the team
- 2-5 years experience in a similar administrative position
- Languages (Romanian and English required, Hungarian an advantage))
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Pro-active and positive attitude towards change
- University Degree
- Permanent contract
- Lunch vouchers (20 RON/day)
- Health insurance
- Yearly bonus
- 100% office attendance
- Flexible Schedule
- Language lessons available
Axpo is Switzerland's largest producer of renewable energies. The Trading & Sales business unit is a world leader in energy trading and the marketing of solar and wind power. With a true entrepreneurial mindset and around 1,000 employees in asset-backed trading, prop trading and origination functions in over 30 countries throughout Europe as well as the USA and Asia, we develop innovative, sustainable energy solutions for our business customers and private customers worldwide. Good collaboration between colleagues in the team and the various specialist areas is central to our success. We have an open corporate culture and we value diversity. We therefore welcome applicants regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Publicat 2 Iun. 2022 Reactualizat 30 Iun. 2022 Expiră 2 Iul. 2022
Compania este înregistrată oficial pe website-urile autorităților și ministerelor naționale, iar informațiile declarate de aceasta în momentul creării contului corespund cu cele din sursele oficiale.
Nu îți face griji, poate joburile de mai jos îți pot fi de folos