Stellar Development S.R.L. - 1 poziție
Oraș de lucru
Salariu 1000 - 1700 EUR
We are looking for an Office Manager for our Bucharest Office
- You will fulfill your obligations in good faith and with due diligence, according to company requirements and expectations, having to observe company decisions, instructions and internal regulations
- You will maintain professional and cooperation relations with the other colleagues, as well as with company branches, subsidiaries, head offices, clients and contractors.
- In order to fulfill your tasks and to achieve the objectives, you will fully use all the means, instruments and resources put at his disposal by the company, refraining, at the same time, from any negligent, excessive or inappropriate use of such means, instruments and resources.
- Sometimes, you may be requested to perform works exceeding your regular tasks, depending on your abilities, qualification and competence and on the provisions of the Romanian Labor Code.
- Sometimes, you will report on your activity
- You will take the lead on wellbeing and engrain it within teams to help improve the general workplace environment. This can involve gathering data and feedback about teams cooperation, engaging with the colleagues, listening to feedback and improving policies and practices
- Handle relations with suppliers
- Support the team in terms of administrative activities;
- Act as interface between the team and clients / trading partners / others;
- Organize the office, so that team to be discharged of all routine administrative tasks; In the same time be proactive in taking over administrative and routine activities which are not directly connected with the respective job position
- Maintain a good relation with all colleagues
- Participate and to pursue various projects in collaboration with other departments at their request;
- Understand the needs of all the colleagues in terms of work environment and define actions and measures proposals towards the management which would increase the general wellbeing
- Organize complex journeys (travel arrangements and approvals, visa where applicable) for all employees;
- Organize corporate events, trainings and personal development program for the teams in cooperation with management
- Prepare various reports and presentations;
- Organize meetings internal / external;
- Work with a project management/task management platform
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position or personal/executive assistant, project manager position
- Driver’s license
- English – minimum C1
- Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, Power Point and Office365
- Capability to take decisions and problem solver type of person
- Flexible schedule
- In order to apply, you will need to send a self-assessment letter based on the main responsibilities list described above along with your CV.
- Net salary between 1.000 and 1.700 EUR/monthly based on experience, self-assessment and evaluation process.
Publicat 20 sept. 2021 Reactualizat 18 oct. 2021 Expiră 20 oct. 2021