Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Nurses and Support Workers - Children, Young Adults and Elderly patients with learning and physical disabilities - South England (Several Locations)
We are currently looking for Nurses and Support Workers with experience or passion to work with Children, Young Adults and Elderly patients with learning and physical disabilities in an award-winning group of Care Centers and Support Services in Sussex.
The employer is an award-winning group of Care Centers and Support Services providing over 25 years of healthcare in Sussex offering a range of quality person-centered services.
Their philosophy is to provide quality care services that help individuals fulfill their lives and this can only be achieves through a dedicated and loyal team members. They believe that the great service is all down to the great people they employ and they strongly believe in investing in their talented members.
The employer is committed to making the working environment a place where everyone feels valued and can fulfill their potential. Education and training are a key part of their quality strategy. They actively encourage and support on continuous training not only for personal improvement, but to provide the highest quality of care.
Nurses - Main Requirements:
- EU Citizenship
- Nursing Degree
- With or without working experience (candidates without working experience the employer will provide paid professional training)
- Good English communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Registered in the NMC (PIN NUMBER)
- Nurses in process of registration in NMC may start as Senior HCA until the registration process in concluded.
Support Workers -Main requirements:
• EU Nationality
• Experience or motivation to work Children, Young Adults and Elderly patients with learning and physical disabilities
• All candidates must have a high level of spoken and written English as the training and care are very complex.
The employer offers:
• Permanent Contract
• Full Time Contract – 40 Hours per week
• Support Workers - Salary from £1300/month up to £1600 - depending on experience and qualification
• Nurses - Salary from £2250/month up to £3000 - depending on experience and qualification
• Benefits packages that includes – Pension Scheme, Subsided Meals, Staff Bus, 5.6 weeks annual leave
• The employer offers permanent accommodation - £370 or £470/ month - depending on the type of accommodation with all bills included.
• The employer will welcome and receive you at the airport. Pick up from candidates coming from overseas will be only arrange at Gatwick or Stanstead airport on weekdays.
References & DBS Check Stage
The Successful candidates will have to pass the referencing stage and pass a full / enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The employer will activate and pay the cost your DBS after a job offer is made and accepted. However, employment will not begin until you have been given clearance.
If you would like to apply to these vacancies or to obtain more information please send us your updated English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reachjobs.co.uk is a leading recruitment agencies specialized in overseas recruitment to the United Kingdom.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.