E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- university degree preferably in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in Communication Networks administration
- good knowledge in network communications, network architectures, TCP/IP suite protocols,network management platforms, routing protocols
- good knowledge in LAN security, firewalls
- CCNA is mandatory, other IT certifications from Cisco/Juniper/Alcatel is a plus
- knowledge of IP/MPLS, wireless lan/wan, VOIP, VPN technologies and QOS principles is a significant plus
- willing to learn, invest time and effort to develop him/herself and accommodate with new technologies
- average/good english knowledge
- proactive, goal orientated, problem solving skills
- good communication skills, ability to work with teams from different locations
E.ON IS Romania is currently looking to fill 1 new position of network engineer. Our colleague should perform:
- implements data and ip phone networks, (LAN / WAN / MAN) including preparation, execution and support
- performs function configuration and function supervising of certain active elements of data and ip phone networks
- provides 2nd level support for the logical and physical installation of active components for the data and ip phone networks
- takes part in architecture design regarding data and ip phone networks
- provides running projects with his expertise in data and ip phone networks
- is temporary team member / sub project- / project manager of futures technical projects referring to data and ip phone networks assigned by his department
- executes the operational interventions in the company technology according to the company organization, policies and processes
- prepares the periodical reports
The E.ON IS Group is the IT service provider for the E.ON Group and one of the top full IT service providers for the European utility industry.
E.ON IS Romania was founded in December 2005 as an IT partner for the two E.ON companies in Romania : E.ON Moldova – electricity company and E.ON Gaz Romania –gas company. With its headquarter in Iasi, in the North-Eastern part of Romania, E.ON IS Romania main goal is to become the IT partner for the whole Romanian E.ON Group.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles