Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
1. Knowledge a scripting language (VB Script, Java Script) is a plus
2. Previous experience with administering Linux Red Hat or Solaris is a plus
3. Previous experience with administering Avaya data/voice solutions is a great advantage.
1. Advanced routing knowledge
2. Advanced MS Active Directory knowledge
3. Advanced MS Exchange knowledge
1. Proactive person
2. Good communication skills and will to assist others
3. Good English skills
5. Ability to work under pressure and to comply with deadlines
6. Availability for extended working hours
1. Ensure Level 1 tasks, reboots, and proactive incident resolution requests are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
2.DNS support, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
3. Legacy/mail support, troubleshooting, and escalation of issues and outages.
4.Back-up tape restorations
5.Monitor site to ensure that equipment is functioning at its optimum capacity
6. Perform network troubleshooting to ensure prompt and expedient problem resolution.
7. Verify and ensure data recovery and validity after equipment outages and potential network virus occurrences.
8. Follow through on the resolution of all problems.
9. Network Antivirus, Network resource printer management, e-mail system management WIN desktops (98, NT, 2000, XP), MS 97, 2000, 2003.
10. Provide day-to-day technical and developer support for the client user base.
11. Build and support disaster recovery initiatives and ensure on-going compliance with the client security baseline.
12. Design tools and procedures to automate and enhance functionality of the installed system software and improve productivity within the company.
13. Develop security procedures and methods necessary to ensure the safety of information systems; network security planning, including the installation and review of firewalls remote access devices, and servers.
14. Audit and review detailed production reports to determine security breaches, unusual accesses and inadequacies in rule sets; design and implement moderately complex operating system security and system utility security.
15.Analyze and manage security logging, monitoring, and intrusion detection procedures, research and resolve network security issues, maintain associated hardware and software, and provide support to Network Services staff related to security practices.
16. Work on intrusion detection, policies and procedures, incident response, audit compliance, anti-virus, worms, spam.
The possibility of working with the latest data/voice technologies to date.
-MULTINATIONAL COMPANY WHO OFFERS SUPPORT SERVICES TO OTHER COMPANIES
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles