Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University Degree - Computer Science/Cybernetics or other related field;
• Advanced knowledge of Databases maintenance (Oracle) and UNIX platforms (Linux, Solaris, BSD);
• Strong knowledge of computer software for troubleshooting and acquisition;
• MS Office and Networking Services and Protocols(TCP/IP) knowledge;
• Good analytical capabilities; ability to focus on details;
• Ability to plan and organize activities;
• Good command of English.
• Performs services to install, operates and maintains complex centralized and distributed computer systems in a multi-vendor operating environment;
• Ensures hardware and software platforms’ health;
• Monitors and maintains servers and network applications;
• Ensures scalability and acquisition of new modules and systems (both hardware and software);
• Installs and configures new servers and applications;
• Offers technical support for the internal users;
• Designs procedures and work instructions in order to enhance the level of processes’ integration;
• Takes proactive action in order to reduce applications down time.
Zapp is a highly successful company recognized for its integrated wireless voice and data services and products. Attending to both corporate and residential customers communication needs, Zapp delivers qualitative, secure and innovative mobile services using the CDMA technology, focusing thus on next generation solutions.
With a talented workforce that recently made possible the offering of fixed telephony and is engaged at the moment in deploying a 3G network, it is now an exciting time to join our team!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles