Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- The right candidate will ideally have a solid helpdesk support background in a blue chip company
- Good knowledge of Windows XP/2003 operating systems
- Using common devices, (i.e. modems, PDA’s, Smart phones, laptops, projectors, printers).
- Knowledge of troubleshooting Windows XP, Office Applications, Exchange, Outlook, and Active Directory (User accounts mamangement, NTFS permissions, security groups management, mailboxes management)
- Desktop Networking (DNS/ TCP/IP)
- Monitoring, Optimization
• Good knowledge of Internet.
• Proven oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people;
• Ability to work productively in teams;
• Attention to details;
* The main task is to assure help-desk and support for all Ipsos in-house users.
* Provide the first line of contact for customers with uninterrupted access to network resources on offices and around the world.
*The candidate will need to be mature with a responsible attitude, and good technical and customer services skills/experience. They will have the ability to think logically with a smart and presentable appearance. They will also be keen to work in a constantly developing, challenging environment.
* Provide all the technical support needed (installing, administration, configuring and maintenance) for users.
*Installing new systems.
*Upgrading customers systems.
* Document security incidents for our records. Respond to the organization forwarding the complaint (while abiding by regulations regarding confidentiality). Update incident record in the system.
* Log, troubleshoot, and track problems to a successful conclusion.
*Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs), IT and security processes are followed at all times.
*Working hours: 16.00 – 01.00 (1 hour lunch break)
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, extensive training, and excellent career opportunities in a company with a global vision.
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Ref. Code: NA-BV in the subject line.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
All applications for this position will be strictly private and confidential. IIS vouches to respect and protect all the information received, by not disclosing it to third parties and using it exclusively for recruitment and selection purposes.
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a world expert in Online Market Research.
The company is part of the Ipsos Group and its growing business is supported by a global team of over 800 people, in Europe and North America, acting in fields such as advertising and marketing research, project management, web programming, data analysis, sampling and statistics.
At IIS we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
Visit us on www.ipsos-interactive.com for an overview of our business and key people.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles