Are your fingers magical? Are you the one to create awesome software for our amazing clients? If so, please submit your application and we are happy to meet you. We have a feeling that we will get along great. We are a results-driven organization with an “employee-first” mindset, focused on innovation and delivery of quality products and services to our customers, that is experiencing rapid growth and increasing market share and provides excellent career advancement potential.
You will work with peers and leaders to guide product evolution in a collaborative agile environment. The team you will work on will be fast moving, always interested in the best technical solution and always open to new ideas that make the product better for our customers.
- 5+ years of experience;
- Excellent knowledge of .NET Framework: C#, WPF, Windows Universal Platform, ASP.NET, Web API;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations;
- RDBMS : Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL;
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures;
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices in enterprise development;
- Good ability to design and optimize SQL Server Databases when needed.
- Create, review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and follow them throughout the product’s development life cycle;
- Perform code review;
- Provide post-development maintenance for applications;
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
- An ability to quickly and eagerly learn new technologies;
- A willingness to take responsibility for projects and determine their trajectory;
- An ability to consistently meet deadlines even while running multiple projects;
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of individuals (in English);
- A collaborative approach to team projects.
- Very attractive salary;
- Recognition of performance with a real opportunity for career growth;
- Modern, all-inclusive business park – Pipera Mall, World Class Gym, Food Courts, Starbucks, Coffee shops, Restaurants – all within walking distance;
- Free transportation from the subway to the offices & parking spot;
- Endless supply of coffee at the office;
- Daily free snacks at the office;
- Private medical insurance;
Cloud Business Solutions’ services are available on the global market for more than 29 years. Having almost three decades of experience and background in developing business software solutions, Cloud Business Solutions applications are now improving great businesses from all over the world. Over 800 companies benefit from our services with over 8.000 users use our software products every day.
Together with our two successful partners in Great Britain, Pracctice Ltd and Web Enabled Software Ltd, Cloud Business Solutions brings to Romania’s market a library of professional products developed, tested and implemented by a Romanian expert team. The British legacy of Cloud Business Solutions and the professional proficiency of a Romanian team of developers, bring an exceptional range of business products to the software market. Cloud Business Solutions is a also Microsoft Gold Partner.
Osprey Approach, our cutting edge product, is developed by Cloud Business Solutions along side our partner, Pracctice Ltd, which is based in Malvern, England.
Since Pracctice was formed almost 30 years ago we’ve successfully grown the business and developed our cutting-edge legal management software so that we’re able to deliver the latest technology to law firms and a truly integrated practice wide management solution.
Today, over 800 firms with in excess of 8,000 individual users use Osprey on a daily basis.
Client relationships are very important to us. We’re proud to say that Pracctice Ltd has never changed ownership; many of our staff have been with the company in excess of 10 years, too, meaning we’re able to provide continuity of service to our clients. We’re proud to say that the majority of clients come to us following recommendations from existing clients.
99.8% of clients asked would retain Osprey after three years as their legal practice management system.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles