We're looking for Rockstars to Join Our Team!
At Suvoda, we’re not only passionate about the work that we do and the impact that it has on human lives, but we’re passionate about the people who make it happen! Every day, it is our priority to bring in talented and motivated individuals and create a workplace that drives, engages and retains them.
What Makes Suvoda a Great Place to Work?
Here are just a few highlights:
- Your colleagues: You’ll be surrounded by smart, friendly team players that truly care about the work they do, and there are plenty of happy hours and teambuilding events to connect outside work
- The flexibility: Suvoda creates the perfect environment for people to integrate their work and life, by offering flexible working hours and the tools to work from home as needed
- The growth and innovation: As part of a growing team, you’ll have lots of opportunities for career development and be exposed to the latest technologies due to our focus on remaining innovative
- The office: Our newly renovated, modern office space is located in the city center and is equipped with comfortable work spaces, collaborative gathering areas and modern technology that easily connects you to all of our global offices
- The benefits: You’ll have access to a robust benefits package, like free lunch at the office every day, a top subscription from Romania’s top healthcare provider, a fitness stipend, and competitive salaries with bonus plans
- The industry: By working in clinical trials, you’’ll be part of a challenging and rewarding industry that will allow you to develop your skills quickly while doing your part to change the world!
What Should You Expect?
As a Software Developer, you’ll be part of a six- to nine-person, cross-functional, international project team, working together to build web applications used by pharmaceutical and biotech clients during the clinical trial process. Your role will include:
- Developing software systems that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient, with emphasis on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data
- Participating in the review of the user requirements specifications, verifying that all requirements can be implemented in the required timeframe
- Managing the deployment of Suvoda IRT systems into all environments and completing all required documentation
- Creating technical design documentation
- Assisting the support team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported on production systems
- Providing the engineering team (core development team) with new solutions and ideas based on project (day-to-day) experience
- Generating ideas for innovative technological solutions to increase the quality of Suvoda systems
Benefits and what we offer:
- 2 or more years of experience with C# .Net, SQL Server
- Demonstrated expertise in the web technologies with proficiency in C#, .Net, SQL Server, Entity Framework & Model View Controller (MVC)
- Familiarity with Web-Services, Enterprise Service Bus, Kendo UI, GIT, Jenkins
- Programming fundamentals - knowledge of basic principles and concepts of programming languages, as well as conventional development methodologies, frameworks and databases
- Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred (or college degree in progress)
- Proficiency in English
- Supplemental healthcare coverage
- Paid lunch in the office
- Monthly company sponsored events
- Central office location
- Possibility to work remote
- Flexible working hours, you make your own schedule
- Personal career path, the possibility to develop and access the next levels
- The chance to actually make an impact and change the world
- Great team and work environment – we have fun while working.
Suvoda is a software company that develops software used to streamline the clinical trials process for our Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients.
At Suvoda we are more interested in innate talent than years of experience, as we create an appropriate environment in order to facilitate the know-how transfer and to assure access to technology and encourage personal evolution.
We want you in our team if you think we can accomplish great things together!
- A growing technology company, providing innovative solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, with a relentless focus on creating engaged customers;
- Talented individuals who value high performance yet also like to have fun at work;
- Determined to build an organizational culture characterized by highly productive and highly satisfied employees in an inclusive, diverse, and collegial environment.