Thomsons’ Software Engineering team is a globally distributed one with offices in London, Cluj and Singapore, with the biggest located in Cluj, composed of +35 engineers, from Junior to Senior and Architects.
We work in an Agile environment, constantly up to date with the market needs and newest technologies in order to build a high performance and scalable product, supporting a fast and continuously growing global SaaS business.
The role and your mission:
Your experience and values:
- Interpret business requirements
- Perform coding to written Agile stories with unit tests adhering to coding standards and guidelines.
- Implement presentation logic and user interface to pixel-perfect design requirements on all supported browsers
- Ability to follow and implement architectural designs for new features
- Investigate, analyse and resolve reported defects through code enhancements with unit tests
- Assist with deployment of release code to Live environment
- Assist other team members with resolution of reported defects
- Provide assistance and guidance to other team members with development of features and enhancements and in particular on presentation logic, tools and best practices
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- Academic background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of experience in software development (web and server side applications)
- Knowledge/experience of C# .Net family including experience or knowledge of WCF
- ASP.NET, MVC expertise
- OOP knowledge
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of database design, T-SQL operations
- Ability to code software according to written standards and design guidelines
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
Thomsons Online Benefits will use the personal data provided in this application to consider your suitability for a role within the organization and to communicate with you. Please find our full privacy notice on our Company Website.
There’s nothing ordinary about Thomsons Online Benefits :)
Our passionate PINK culture, benefits expertise, collaborative partner ecosystem and our innovative technology are as extraordinary as our people. Our people, power the rocket ship that is our Darwin™ product – a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
500+ Thomsons People are devoted to helping HR and reward professionals to deliver impactful, cost effective benefit schemes, whilst enabling their employees to engage with their benefits, throughout their lives. We work with the world’s leading employers to maximize the power of Darwin™ in over 85 countries and around 25 languages
If you wish to apply directly please send us your detailed English resume at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
For more information please visit our careers website: https://www.thomsons.com/careers/