We are looking for .NET developers to join our application development team. The ideal candidates will be part of a dynamic team working with co-workers from Canada on a variety of web-based applications for the real estate industry (both front end and back end work will be required). You will be working on a comprehensive market intelligence platform for the multifamily and commercial real estate space.
We look for experience with:
• Experience in .NET;
• N-tier application architecture;
• Web services (REST, JSON);
• OOP, software design patterns and clean coding;
• Comfortable working in a team, excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
• Fluent in both spoken and written English. Bonus marks for experience with:
• Test driven development and pair programming;
• Refactoring techniques and tools like ReSharper;
SQL performance tuning;
• Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Working on a tightly knit, cross-functional team;
• Collaborating directly with business analysts and other stakeholders to understand requirements and demo working software;
• Design, writing, testing and refactoring software;
• Contributing to all aspects of application development, from the database to the UI;
• Deploying your work live to production at regular intervals (every 1-2 weeks);
• Learning, growing and sharpening your skills. Benefits: We are a results-focused company.
We reward innovation, creativity and team work. That means we care more about getting the job done correctly and less about suit-and-tie office attire or if you're running five minutes late. Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. We foster a social atmosphere and want you to collaborate and help out other members of the team. Most importantly, we expect you to show up to work each day with energy and curiosity.
We’ve brought together over 800 people - in Cluj alone - that work great together, come up with awesome ideas, and are constantly improving both the products and their own knowledge base. To make sure that our colleagues are relaxed and happy, we provide private health insurance, flexible working hours, great salaries, training opportunities, and a series of additional benefits – including parking and public transportation discounts. Plus, you get to work in one of the newest business center in Cluj-Napoca, The Office
For over 35 years, Yardi has been innovating and growing while remaining the leader in software development for the real estate sector. We employ over 5000+ people working in 35 offices throughout the world. Our office in Cluj is home to over 800 dedicated professionals working in diverse areas, from software development to data research and analysis, marketing and consulting. At Yardi Romania, we build products that make life easier for millions of people, helping them find their dream homes, sell or administer their properties, manage tenant relationships, and make savvy investments. Love your work. Stay focused. Grow.