Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development
- Strong C# technical skills
- Experience with MS SQL
- Fluent in English
- Experience of modular development using REST
- Experience with OutSystems
- Experience with Continuous integration and delivery
- Experience with building hybrid mobile apps (Ionic framework, Apache Cordova)
- Provide high quality code: The role is predominantly about the production of code, which is expected to be high quality and match the project standards.
- Perform unit and e2e testing: All user stories require automated unit and integration tests as part of the definition of done. The developer is expected to design and write tests to provide correct coverage of their code in conjunction with our test engineers.
- Story estimation: Adding storypoint estimates against configuration activities (user stories, features or improvements) and ensuring the assigned storypoints are delivered according to the Sprint schedule.
- Collaboration: The developer will work closely with product owners and architecture owners to refine user stories, provide technical designs and implement desired functionalities. The developer is expected to share knowledge where possible to benefit the team as a whole, and grow their skills as individuals. Feature demonstrations may also be required during sprint reviews.
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Our specialists are using the latest software solutions for computer-aided engineering and computer-aided design to provide the highest quality services, varying from 2D drafting and 3D modeling to computing and Building Information Modeling.
Arcadis Gen is the new SaaS business from Arcadis; a start-up-framework and culture, backed by a €3bn+ revenue, 27,000-person, 70-country, 130-year-old company. We are bold, dynamic, and disruptive, revolutionizing the future of digital asset management through our 250+ colleagues in over 10 countries worldwide.