Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The Software Developer is responsible for the design and development of strategic software solutions, ensuring that requirements are met, best practices are followed and that all software developed is of a high quality and of a robust nature.
The successful .Net Developer will be have the ability to work positively and effectively within teams of mixed abilities and experience. Be fully adaptable within changing and perhaps stressful environments.
They will partner with Project Managers, Product Owners, Architects, Business Analysts and Testers in shared responsibility for project feasibility, requirements, design, development, quality and delivery.
What you’ll do:
· Develop software that meets the requirements following best practices, build reusable, well documented, extensible code including unit tests.
· Ensure non-functional requirements (performance, auditing, security and on-going support) are considered during development. Identifies development risks.
· Participate in technical design and review
· Build components to integrate with existing applications
· Develop black box services/libraries (reusable pieces)
· Design and builds Prototypes/Proofs of Concept
· Automate testing, integration and deployment (TDD, CI and CD)
· Support acceptance testing
· Participate in problem analysis and help resolve technical problems
· Provides regular information on progress to project management and team leaders to allow regulation and reviewing of tasks.
· Participate in mentoring, code reviews and pair programming
· Participate in Agile ceremonies; Sprint Planning, Regular Scrum, Show and Tell. Sprint Review and Retrospectives. Estimate task complexity.
· Contributes to the Scrum Artifacts by keeping the Product and Sprint backlog up to date.
· Completes or contributes to company standard documentation
· Takes part in continuous learning and professional development
· Have significant experience building bespoke applications (at least 3 years commercial development) with emphasis on Azure PaaS, DevOps, .NET Core, RESTful Web API, C# (Win-Forms, Asp.Net), GIT and CI/CD, T-SQL.
· Strong understanding of Object Oriented (OO) Programing, SOLID Principles and Design Patterns
Experience with distributed systems and architecting strategic solutions (e.g SOA, Microservices)
Expert practitioner of TDD, agile development
· Have the ability to work positively and effectively within a team of mixed abilities and experience.
· Good analysis, problem solving and decision making skills.
· Excellent time and self-management through effective planning & prioritisation of tasks
With headquarters in Quebec, Canada, and more than 30 locations across the world, we are a leading global commerce solutions company, with expertise in enterprise CRM, ecommerce, Salesforce Clouds, content management, ERP, cloud solutions and mobile applications. As a multi-cultural international team of over 800 employees, we are constantly driving change and innovation, delivering innovative solutions to enterprises and emerging businesses across B2B and B2C sectors since 2003.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles