We look for experience with:
- Backend: .NET (VB or C#) and SQL server;
- OOP, software design patterns and clean coding;
- Web services;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Bonus marks for experience with:
- SQL performance tuning;
- Test driven development and pair programming;
- Refactoring techniques and tools like ReSharper;
- Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Design, write, test and refactor software;
- Contribute to all aspects of application development, from the database to the UI;
- Work on a tightly knit, cross-functional team;
- Collaborate directly with business analysts and other stakeholders to understand requirements and demo working software;
- Work in an Agile environment, deploy your work live to production at regular intervals (every 1-2 weeks);
- Learn, grow and sharpen your skills.
Friendly, professional and fun are just some of the words people use to describe the work-environment at Yardi. As a Yardi employee you are encouraged to share your ideas, overcome challenges as a team, and make the best products in the industry. To achieve this, we have created an environment that is relaxed and positive.
Yardi employees benefit from a private health insurance and services discounts, such as public transportation or parking subscription discounts. Plus, you will get to work in one of the newest business centers in Cluj-Napoca, The Office.
For over 35 years, Yardi has been innovating and growing while remaining the leader in software development for the real estate sector. We employ over 6000 people working in 35 offices throughout the world. Our office in Cluj is home to over 1000 dedicated professionals working in diverse areas, from software development to data research and analysis, marketing and consulting. At Yardi Romania, we build products that make life easier for millions of people, helping them find their dream homes, sell or administer their properties, manage tenant relationships, and make savvy investments.
Love your work. Stay focused. Grow.