Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for full-time .NET developers who are passionate and enthusiastic about their work, eager to work in a rapid growing company, as part of an agile team, working on a variety of applications.
Our customer is an international energy asset management company that provides physical and financial optimization of renewable and conventional energy assets operating on energy markets in Europe. With the company headquarters located in Denmark, they have offices in the UK, Germany, Sweden and Singapore.
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts and practices
- Good experience with programming in .NET, with C#, web and desktop applications
- Good experience with RESTful APIs and ASP.NET WebApi
- Good experience with SQL Server
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to solve problems and find efficient solutions
- You will work as a part of an agile team, working on a variety of projects for data governance, data acquisition and management, for a EU-based international energy asset management company operating in power, gas and energy certificate markets across Europe.
- You will have the opportunity to work on applications of different scale.
- You will be involved in all stages of the development process, working together with the team on understanding requirements and providing quality solutions for our customer.
- You will have access to the latest tools and technologies and will be able to use them in your work.
- You will be working in an agile environment, using Agile methodology and tools, with lots of opportunities to develop and grow.
Technologies and tools used:
- .Net Framework, .Net Core, C#
- ASP.NET WebApi
- Jira (scrum)
- Jenkins, Octopus (build and deploy)
- Git, GitLab (source control)
- Swagger (API tools)
- Work in an open and friendly environment
- Grow your experience, learn new things, develop your skills and get new ones, while working in an agile team
- Grow your communication skills and soft skills in general
- Very good office location, next to shopping mall, two supermakets next to the office, bus station in front of the office
- Flexible working schedule
- Competitive salary package
- Attractive benefits package, including (but not limited to) meal tickets, medical insurance, public transport and more
- Coffee and snacks in the office are included
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We are a young software company, focused on providing custom software development service for our clients. We have clients from the EU for which we are providing quality services and solutions that suit their needs, using the latest technologies. We are based in Cluj-Napoca and have a team of enthusiastic and passionate developers that we are constantly looking to grow. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to find out more.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles