- Graduate/student in Computer Science or related area;
- Good understanding of programming basics, OOP and SOLID principles;
- Familiar with C# programming language and .NET ecosystem;
- Good knowledge of SQL language/database servers is a plus;
You will take part in all the development stages of the product. You will design, develop and test new product features using latest technologies. You will need good analytical skills to deliver optimum implementation solutions that will handle very large amount of data. Strong problem solving abilities will help you provide quick response to customer problems, working closely with our support engineers.
Amongst the benefits we offer, you will find:
• A work environment that encourages your own creative and innovative ideas;
• International work experience and the opportunity to work at our clients’ offices;
• Team building events;
• Medical insurance;
• Paid extra hours;
• Flexible working program;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance);
• Bonuses for well-done projects;
MIND CTI Ltd. is a leading provider of convergent end-to-end billing and customer care product based solutions for service providers as well as telecom expense management (call accounting) solutions. MIND provides a complete range of billing applications for any business model (license, managed service or complete outsourced billing service) for Wireless, Wireline, VoIP and Quad-play carriers in more than 40 countries around the world. A global company, with over twelve years of experience in providing solutions to carriers and enterprises, MIND operates from offices in the United States, UK, Romania and Israel.