Who are we looking for?
Education / Experience:
- You are Student or Graduate (Bachelor/Master) in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, Economics or related fields
- You have interest and/or experience in HR (desirable)
- You can speak English fluently
How will we make sure that you get the most out of your internship?
- You have good planning and organization skills
- You can easily build strong and effective interpersonal relationships
- Ability to relate well to management, peers and HR colleagues
- You are self-motivated and an independent thinker
- Attention to detail and multitasking are your strengths
- You are a flexible person, collaborative, with a proactive approach
- Customer orientation is also an important aspect of this tole.
Your future team:
- You will receive guidance from experienced and passionate professionals
- We will design a Personal Development Plan
- You will be part of an inclusive culture where trust and empowerment are core values
- You will work in an awesome and inspiring environment with the ability to choose spaces that suit your work and creativity
- Working in a global team, where you can engage with your peers all around the world.
myHR Team consist of 6 colleagues with expertise in different areas of HR: legal, payroll, compensation & benefits, administration of HR database (SAP). The regions they are offering support are EMEA and North America.
myHR EMEA Internship
- 3 months determined period, 8h/day or 6h/day
An internship at Steelcase is a great way to build your career and explore your area of interest. Your skills and confidence will grow as you are challenged with meaningful work. Why would you want to do this internship?
We are looking for a talented person who will help the MyHR EMEA team with administrative HR tasks. What will you be doing?
- Tasks related to the new hire event in our onboarding tool
- Preparing employee certificates
- Keep in touch with the team leaders/employees for different documents
- Keep updated the employee report with the school diplomas
- Follow up with the employees for meal tickets card, vacation vouchers and other documents
- Payroll report for new hires Cluj
- Register medical leaves in our time & attendance system
- Approval of the vacation days in the time and attendance systemAON forms administration
Who We Are
Steelcase was founded as an office furniture maker, and we've evolved into the global leader in workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better day at work. We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability and develop insights in every part of our business.
Why People Choose to Work with Us
Let's start with the cool workspace – after all, that's our business. But that's just one of the ways we help people like you do their best work. We encourage curiosity and critical thinking, we embrace well-being in its broadest sense and we provide mentoring and inspiration at every step of your career journey.