Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Passionate about gaming. You have played at least a few games recently and can relate to their concept, the community and the mindset of a gamer
• Proficient English and an independent level (B2) of written Italian or Hungarian or French or Czech language skills with a good understanding of how to handle support requests.
• Player empathy. As a player you should be able to understand a player’s perspective when tackling their issue and make the whole experience a talk between gamers rather than a client/customer conversation
• Basic Player Support understanding. Even if you don’t have experience in the field, you should have a grasp of what a support ticket & chat is and distinguish between what makes a good versus a bad support experience
• Tech & chat knowledge a plus but not mandatory
• Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets & chat
• Make case by case player focused decisions in order to provide the best player experience
• Identify trending issues submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate teams
• Collaborate with a passionate team of gamers in order to give our support a player to player feel
What we offer:
Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
Flexible schedule – we offer full time jobs, shifts between 08:00 and 24:00 and rotating weekends.
Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers.
Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our team members, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives.
Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Regina Maria Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package.
Meal tickets shall be granted monthly.
Other fun stuff:
Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)
Free massages on site, fruits every week to boost your energy, free books rent and delivery to support your career growth.
Special discounts for our team members in AFI mall where our office is located.
TELUS International Europe is a premium multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has 2,500 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages. TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.
TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Philippines. With over 175 million customer interactions supported annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, high tech, gaming, finance, retail, e-commerce, travel and logistics, and health care industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. As the global arm of TELUS, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with CAD$12.4 billion (€8.77 billion) in annual revenue, 14 million customer connections. For more information, please visit: