Model Based Software Developer - Remote
- Good knowledge of model based SW development using Matlab/Simulink/ Stateflow;
- Good understanding of software development process and methodology (V-model, Agile);
- Experience in writing and performing Unit / Module test for developed code;
- Participating to Code and documentation review activities;
- Implementing requirements inside the model, experience in various functionalities development;
- Code generating (Targetlink);
- Testing the new implementation on hardware;
- Experience with embedded software development (C programming language);
- Experience with automotive vehicle communication (CAN, LIN);
- Experience with signal processing and control experience with Model in Loop Testing (MIL) - Verification and Validation (V&V) of MATLAB Simulink Models;
- Software in Loop Testing (SIL), Hardware in Loop Testing (HIL);
- Verification and Validation (V&V) of MATLAB Simulink Models;
- University degree in Mechatronics, Computer Science, Automation, Electronics, Physics, or comparable;
- Advanced English reading & writing skills.
It is a plus having:
- Good understanding of AUTOSAR Standard;
- Experience with Version Control Systems;
- Experience with debugging methods and debugging tools (WinIdea, Trace32, Multi, CANoe);
- Familiar with MISRA C rules.
- Develop models and scripts for different applications;
- Analyze and provide solutions for model based topics;
- Support the software development process;
- Integrate, emulate and test the created model.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits;
- Knowledge and support from more experienced engineers;
- Respect for your private life and your choices;
- All tools required for high performance in your field;
- Responsible approach, long term commitments, and stability;
- Relocation Package for non-Cluj resident.
‘Capgemini Engineering’ is the former ALTRAN company.
Combined under one brand is a unique set of strengths from across the Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
Capgemini Engineering helps the largest innovators in the world engineer the products and services of tomorrow, and cope with disruption by embedding into products digital and software technologies.
Capgemini Engineering in Romania is headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices also in Brasov and Bucharest, gathering a team of over 350 professionals. Our specialists deliver a variety of services across diverse industries: industrial and embedded software development, aerospace engineering, infrastructure & digital enterprise projects, automotive technical assistance, automotive life cycle, and supply chain management.
- 24 mai 2022500 - 1000 EUR / lunăTimisoara