Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Who you are:
• Project Management – Establishes priorities and deadlines, obtains necessary resources, and oversees implementation;
• Strong communication skills and ability to build a strong network within the company
• Customer oriented mindset and strong interest for Sales process
• Abilities to work transversally
• Ability to keep tight deadlines, work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks at a time and independently
• Positive and active teammate
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Knowledge of lean principles
• Ability to effectively provide timely support to Sales via availability and flexibility
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ experience in the Customer Service Area/Project Management or similar
• German and English as language skills are mandatory, any other language skills would be helpful
• Working experience within or with an international team would be a plus
• SAP Knowledge, Outlook 365, Steelcase Product Portfolio and P-Con would represent a strong plus
What you will be doing:
• You will act as main contact for Sales on Mock-up topics
• You will provide needed support or guide to the appropriate contact in the company
• You will be responsible for centralizing all requests for support on strategic Mock-ups coming from Sales
• You will enter orders coming in from Sales, Dealers and Internal Business Partners for Mock-ups and First of Series.
• You will act as a Back Up for Mock Up Rep/Coordinator from our Rosenheim Office
• You will analyses and qualify the mock-ups together with Sales and understand the context: customer, business potential, timeline, key success factors
• You will determine the approach and support needed in collaboration with Sales
• You will build the order overview for each Mock Up and initiates Alignment Calls with internal Business Partners.
• You'll support peers in the intermediate steps of the process (spec check, order check, order follow-up, organize deliveries & pre-fitting with SWS) and make sure that the mock-up is delivered complete, on-time and defect-free to the customer
• You will be responsible of ensuring that the appropriate operational steps are taken to enable efficient and accurate order treatment, project support and you will maintain a close communication with internal partners (peers, plants, logistics, IT, R&D, etc.) in order to find the best solutions
• You will conduct feedback reviews with Sales after mock-ups and assess performance
• You will document performance and publish weekly metrics (win rate, process performance) and keep internal documentation up-to-date (follow up list, visual management, meeting minutes, weekly reports)
• You will be responsible of maintaining the Spark group up-to-date and publish news on a weekly basis (mock-up pictures, blogs etc.)
• You'll identify issues in the mock-up process, launch and follow-up improvement actions
• You will review and analyzes together with management the dashboard indicators and reporting data to assess progress, comment trends, isolate issues and propose further solutions
• Dedicatedly initiate and conduct continuous process improvement (identify, propose and implement improvement in existing processes)
• Perform other duties as assigned / necessary
Design the Future
At Steelcase, we believe the places where people work, really matter. Great places can inspire, accelerate innovation, enhance wellbeing and connect people to each other and to the purpose of their organization. By studying how people work and by bringing human insights to the places where they work, we help organizations to achieve a higher level of performance.
We’d like to invite you to begin a journey with us.
In 2011, we opened a new Business Center in one of the most vibrant cities in Romania – Cluj-Napoca. We provide a wide range of support services for Steelcase Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations, supporting Europe and North America. We’d like to invite you to become a member of our Steelcase team and work for a global leader in one of our inspiring spaces