We consider it essential to have real professionals in our team, who will help us in building our image in Romania and bring MiniCRM closer to the Romanian companies. Therefore, the responsibility of our Romanian MiniCRM Evangelist is to make sure that the Romanian companies hear about us, our product and what we could do for them. If you are not afraid of challenges and would like to join our cause in bringing MiniCRM closer to Romanian SME companies, apply now!
Core skills needed for this position
- At least 3 years of relevant experience. You already filled positions like Sales Executive/Country manager/Business Consultant.
- Have consultant or coaching experience. This position would be a great fit for you if you have relevant experience in this kind of activity in SME companies.
- Have wide-spread Romanian market knowledge regarding SMEs.
- Have a professional presence in the Romanian media, you have professional activities and content on social media (Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube, etc.) It would be nice if you were a business influencer in the SMB sector in Romania.
- Be great at public speaking and networking. We are looking for the face of the company, the MiniCRM evangelist who will attend professional conferences in Romania.
- Language skills. Your mother tongue has to be Romanian, because you will be in charge of representing our company on the Romanian market. As you may already know, we are an international team, so you will also need excellent command of English for meetings and internal communication. Understanding English is not enough, unfortunately.
- Adapt quickly. We are working in a fast paced work environment.
- Not afraid of challenges.
Your tasks as a Romanian MiniCRM Evangelist
- Be the face of the company in the Romanian market.
- Represent MiniCRM on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube).
- Represent MiniCRM in radio or newspaper interviews.
- Write a professional blog or professional content in business topics.
- Hold webinars. Be the master of the ceremony, even if the content is done by someone else.
- Present at various marketing and business events.
- Make marketing or PR deals from idea to realization.
- Collect contacts, for example, be able to find a service provider for various marketing, PR tasks.
- Information gathering about the romanian market. Get us closer to the Romanian market, get insights about what message could work.
- Be part of business and marketing strategy.
What you won’t do
- Interviewing Romanian customers and lost leads. Talk to people and learn something relevant from them.
- Creating and managing PPC campaigns.
- Working on copywriting tasks.
What can you expect at MiniCRM?
- Opportunity to improve. Besides learning from each other, you can also borrow a book/ebook from our library and one part of our budget is spent on training.
- Great environment. We are working with quality tools (e.g. Macbook). We also pay attention to our health: we have a fruit day every week. If you own a dog, you can bring them with you every day, if you don’t own one, you can pet your colleague’s dog. :)
- Because of the COVID situation, home office is the recommended way of work until Summer, 2021. Home office can be a long-term solution, so you don't have to live in Cluj-Napoca.
- We acknowledge and celebrate outstanding results and performance. We don’t mind if we often need to pop a champagne. ;)
- We care about your opinion. We appreciate your ideas and initiatives, and our HR team is dealing with the colleagues’ feedback week by week. We will also deal with your feedback.
- Security. A product in which you can believe. We have been doing this for 10 years, and our customer base is growing continually, it won’t end anytime soon.
- The office is in a building that was intended to be a luxury house. When the weather is good, you can even work in the garden.
- Competitive salary, health insurance and work-life balance.
We have been working for 10 years to help our customers in building businesses that are successful in the long-term. In 2020, we got on the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA list of the fastest growing tech companies.Today more than 1704 companies are using MiniCRM on daily basis both in Romania and Hungary and our team will consist of 60 members soon.
Our mission is to make innovative, well designed products that empower businesses to serve more customers. Our core values are the following: constant improvement, honesty, openness, self-awareness and being fair.