Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• 6+ years of experience as a Middleware Admin
• Expperience with Webmethods, Jboss, Apache, MQ, IIS, Administration
• Expert in patching Jboss, Apache, MQ
• Familiarity with tools like AppD, Splunk, TFS, etc.
• Ability to own and drive to resolution of issues
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Teams, Slack, face-to-face) • Ability to work in a collaborative environment and on multiple assignments at once
• Experience functioning & executing work in a fast-paced iterative environment such as Agile
• Demonstrated initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrated creative thinking
• Demonstrated self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
• Demonstrated sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Ability to guide / mentor other Administrators and troubleshoot issues
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services, Automation, Containerization, and Orchestration tools a plus
• Strong Troubleshooting knowledge / Major Incident Resolution.
• Assist in Load Balancing and Firewall setups.
• Create complex project plans, perform impact analyses solve/work high impact problems/projects, and provide resolutions to restore services
• Drive Root Cause Analysis (RCA) post restoration of service
• Design testing approaches, complex processes, reporting streams, and create automation of repetitive tasks
• Review requirement documents, define hardware requirements and examine and update processes and procedures as necessary
• Contribute to technical direction and strategic decisions
• Ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
• Evaluate patches and fixes as needed for potential implementation
• Continuous evaluation of Workload Automation infrastructure components to ensure system resiliency and health
• Work with architecture, business and delivery teams to determine strategic direction for Middleware platform
• Help users develop and/or enhance scheduling, reports and dashboards for meaningful application metrics
• Identifying opportunities to automate repetitive processes increasing efficiency
• Orchestrating cross infrastructure team work groups to resolve or enhance system performance, incidents and maintenance
• Educate the team and applications teams on new updates
• Can communicate effectively with various user groups, e.g. developers and engineers, as well as remote team members
• Contribute to annual budget planning process and manage APM platform capacity
• On call rotation required, some nights and weekend work may be required based upon business needs.
Who We Are – MassMutual Romania
MassMutual Romania – in partnership with MassMutual in the United States – will help shape a culture of innovation and to create the digital products and technology solutions that help people secure their future and protect the ones they love.
Positioning MassMutual for its next 20 million customers and remaining innovative in a digital-first world led to the creation of MassMutual Romania in 2020. With offices in Bucharest and Cluj, MassMutual Romania was established to build an in-house team with expertise in application development and support, quality assurance and data science.
For 170 years, MassMutual has put its customers at the heart of what it does by providing holistic financial solutions, guidance, and education on their terms. Its long-term strategy helps ensure that policyowners and their loved ones can rely on them to be there when they need them most.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles