Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
• Good knowledge of computer systems or ERP database type;
• Capacity for analysis and synthesis of information, attention to detail;
• Dynamism, determination and strength to work, ability to work well in teams with different specializations;
• English skills;
Develop, analyse, design, and implement the software system.
• Designs the application itself and make changes;
• Collaborates and assist the consultant in the design stages and data conversion;
• Perform advisory services relating to systems and endowment programs: system design & programming services;
• Performe actively technical documentation;
• Participate in the conduct of interface design (EDD);
Benefits / Work Environment
• You will benefit from an integration program, professional development training, support in obtaining specialty certification;
• Possibility to work within a team of professionals, dynamic and united;
• Pleasant working environment;
• Attractive salary package in line with the results.
Brinel is one of the most successful IT vendors, with national coverage, focusing on business development through software and hardware solutions, systems integrations and expanding communications convergence.