Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
▪ +5 years of IT experience in the Manufacturing industry (functional or technical)
▪ Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent exposure to the IT industry
▪ Industry experience is a plus (Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Food& Beverages, etc.)
▪ Functional knowledge in any of the following: Product Data Management, Shop Floor Control, Material Planning (MRP), Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP), Product Costing, Manufacturing Accounting, Procurement, Incoming Inspection and Materials Management , Inventory Management and Product Quality
▪ Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented, multicultural environment
▪ Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Professional Skill Requirements
▪ Basic database knowledge (Oracle, SQL)
▪ Technical/ Functional experience in MES tools (preferred: Simatic IT, Apriso, Schneider Sap MII) or other Manufacturing related software is an advantage
▪ Knowledge of ISA-95 is considered an advantage
▪ Previous project experience involving Development, Configuration, Implementation for different manufacturing industries is considered a plus
▪ Experience in MES ERP Integration is considered an advantage
▪ Good analytical & troubleshooting skills
▪ Good communication - both written and verbal
▪ Fluency in English. In addition, knowledge of other foreign languages (Russian) is considered a plus.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
We are looking for an ambitious Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Functional Consultant ready to take on new challenges. As industries head towards Manufacturing and Factory Digitalization, MES systems stand in the center of manufacturing excellence.
The opportunity involves occasional consultancy work at different customer sites across the world.
▪ Provide general MES Functional Consultancy
▪ Requirement gathering, design, configuration, testing and deployment of MES solution
▪ Interaction with Subject Matter Experts / plant users / various stake holders for AS-IS study of current landscape and define, design TO-BE plan for MES
▪ Interface design - ERP / MES / Control systems,
▪ Work with teams of MES integrators to develop client specific requirements
▪ Develop Customer Requirements
▪ Prepare functional specification
If you would like to find out more, send your CV to email@example.com!
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.