Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Skills / Experience
The applicant must have:
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar engineering discipline.
• Minimum of Eight (8) years experience with state-of-the-art Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) , industrial IT projects in pulp and paper industry.
• Acted minimum two (2) years as a Sr. Engineer in an appropriate field.
• Understanding of the Quality Optimizer / Equevalent applications in Pulp & Paper Industries.
• Holds appropriate industrial IT technology certificates (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, HTML5, ISA 99 Control System Security standard, XML Services and state-of-the-art Programming Languages)
• Knowledge in plant historian (PHD, IP21, OSI PI) is preferable.
• Preferably holds a Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
• Good written and oral communication skills (in English and preferably one other Europen language e.g. German or Swedish).
• Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
• Should be experienced in operating across multiple countries, in a complex matrix organization.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with external and internal customers.
· Successfully delivering OptiVision projects and field services on-time, on-budget, in alignment with the client order and to the full satisfaction of the client unlocking the targeted business value using state-of-the-art technology.
· Having a good working knowledge of the OptiVision portfolio (after appropriate initial training in appropriate and relevant packages).
· Having a good working knowledge of Industrial IT (e.g. RDBMS, Networking, Web Services and state-of-the-art Programming Languages).
· Having a good working knowledge of third party applications used to create integrated supply chain management systems (after appropriate initial training in all relevant packages).
· Utilizing leading technologies in the delivery of OptiVision projects and services.
· Driving productivity and quality by standardizing OptiVision project execution using powerful tools and methodologies.
• Assisting the sales force with the preparation of proposals, estimates, occasional support of sales in visits to customers, technical presentations of papers.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.