Merchant Services Operations Officer
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- English language
- Entry-level IT knowledge
- A degree in economics or engineering or being in the last year as a student in a college.
- Excel program High level
- Availability for working in shifts, including weekends
- Desire to learn and perform in a banking career for cards operations
- Desire to be part of a dynamic team.
This team offers solutions for card transactioning to merchants and cardholders as well. Cards Operations team seeks performance and improvements of the card activity every day. We appreciate all ideas and a bad idea does not exist!
Hence any idea has a twist, we dare you to tell us yours! J
The candidate will have the primary responsibilities:
- Offers assistance for merchants regarding GarantiBank POS terminals;
- Operates, verifies and is responsible for the registrations made in the computer system of the specific parameters for the creation or modification of the Merchant Identification Codes (MID) of the companies (FIRM) and the POS terminals (TID) according to the procedures.
- Offers phone assistance regarding the received merchant's notification and takes the necessary decisions having the responsibility for solving the problems (informative, operative, technical) according to the Help Desk procedures for POS;
- Monitors the card transaction monitoring application, responds and resolves phone calls from cardholders related to loss/theft / suspicious card transactions, internet-banking alerts, call center notifications and takes the necessary actions following specific anti-fraud procedures and transaction authorizations
- Sends to the approved companies' requests regarding the installation/ uninstallation/ troubleshooting of the GarantiBank Terminals and offers support for training the merchants in using the terminal. also delivers necessary material equipment to the merchants.
- Prepares reports for received calls and their status
- Makes proposals to improve the procedures specific to its field of activity;
- Provides tests regarding the functionality of new versions of applications/terminals and reports the results. Also makes proposals for improvements or developments;
- Offers internal support to other departments to find technical and operational solutions;
- Acts to prevent operational, reputational and compliance risk (respecting the rules of knowing the clientele, preventing money laundering and financing terrorist acts)
- Preferable knowledge of Card Schemes& NBR Rules and regulations.
Working hours are in 3 shifts:
If you consider yourself a dynamic person and ready to start a banking career in a great company with a warm, friendly and empathetic team, we are waiting for you as soon as possible!
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.
For more information, please visit www.garantibank.ro